Post by -TW- »

Live footage of boneys net session

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

bonehead
Laurie Daley

Re: Off topic

Post by bonehead »

eerily accurate TW!

Actually hit them ok considering how ordinary I was - luckily only 1 part time leggy, 1 medium pacer and our keeper were bowling
Edrick The Entertainer
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

How's everybody today ?

I'm at work. Mrs PJ made curried sausages for my lunch so I'm looking forward to that. Nice day here in Newcastle, I bet it's even better at 2284.

Hope your all well and not worrying too much..

My brother is climbing Uluru as I type this. He drove from Raymond Terrace..that's commitment ! It was on his list of things to do and today he's climbing the rock.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

I'm good.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

I'll survive, cracking morning here at work
Edrick The Entertainer
Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Coastalraider »

Average mate, busy day in meetings in Sydney, had to run sick kids around this morning as my wife is at hospital with her dad today. He’s in surgery having a cancerous prostate removed. Trying to get to the hospital myself between meetings for support.

Hard to be in 3 places at once, regardless of how much you want to!
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

The Rickman wrote: September 3, 2019, 10:04 am I'm good.
Nice..
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Coastalraider wrote: September 3, 2019, 10:22 am Average mate, busy day in meetings in Sydney, had to run sick kids around this morning as my wife is at hospital with her dad today. He’s in surgery having a cancerous prostate removed. Trying to get to the hospital myself between meetings for support.

It's all happening Coastal, all the best.

What's the weather like at Wattanobi ?
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

bonehead wrote: September 3, 2019, 10:16 am I'll survive, cracking morning here at work
You keep up the good work boner..

You're in important cog in the wheel.
Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Coastalraider »

-PJ- wrote: September 3, 2019, 10:47 am
Coastalraider wrote: September 3, 2019, 10:22 am Average mate, busy day in meetings in Sydney, had to run sick kids around this morning as my wife is at hospital with her dad today. He’s in surgery having a cancerous prostate removed. Trying to get to the hospital myself between meetings for support.

It's all happening Coastal, all the best.

What's the weather like at Wattanobi ?
Spring has definitely sprung PJ!
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

I've got another issue today.

I get home and my street is under construction. They're digging trenches for the NBN rollout. There was stop/go dudes in my street when I came home from work. There's a massive piece of machinery parked in my front yard, roped off with safety barricades and they've completely dug up my lawn.

They'd wanna be repairing my grass..I'm not happy and not sure where I stand on this. They tunnelled underneath my driveway. It's a mess I tell youse all.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

NBN rollout?? Welcome to the 21st Century, Peej! We've had NBN in Central Queensland for years now...
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

The Rickman wrote:NBN rollout?? Welcome to the 21st Century, Peej! We've had NBN in Central Queensland for years now...
Mate, I was looking at property in nowhere NSW on 70 acres....it had nbn.

Yet I'm here in Sydney (dogville) and I'm on adsl2. And it's AWFUL.

I have the David Howell of the internet

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Yeah..

Well our premier is single !!!
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Our premier is an idiot

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

And ??
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

And so is theirs.

They're both idiots.

Vote #1 PJ

-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Who's theirs ?
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

-PJ- wrote:I've got another issue today.

I get home and my street is under construction. They're digging trenches for the NBN rollout. There was stop/go dudes in my street when I came home from work. There's a massive piece of machinery parked in my front yard, roped off with safety barricades and they've completely dug up my lawn.

They'd wanna be repairing my grass..I'm not happy and not sure where I stand on this. They tunnelled underneath my driveway. It's a mess I tell youse all.
Mate you should be able to get them to repair it. A month after I laid our front yard turf, council ripped it up and put a footpath down. I voiced my displeasure at their decision, and they replaced what was left of the damaged grass
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: September 3, 2019, 6:21 pm

Mate you should be able to get them to repair it. A month after I laid our front yard turf, council ripped it up and put a footpath down. I voiced my displeasure at their decision, and they replaced what was left of the damaged grass
They've done very little repair of turf near my place. Owners had to do it.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

greeneyed wrote: September 3, 2019, 6:29 pm

You wouldn't have carried on like I imagine Fui did though, Ferg.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

-PJ- wrote:Who's theirs ?
Everyone else

gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

The Rickman wrote:
greeneyed wrote: September 3, 2019, 6:29 pm

You wouldn't have carried on like I imagine Fui did though, Ferg.
Given this threads history I'd imagine Mrs Fui is the one that got things done. No offence Fui.Image

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I'm very hideously sick, my wife is away so I'm a single Dad for a month, I can't drag myself out of bed but kids need driving, feeding and washing and the **** guinea fowl have set up camp outside my bedroom window and are raising hell

Sympathy please.

Sent from my SM-G975F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Sympathy.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Get better soon TR and Fui

... I know Fui isn’t sick, I just think he could be better
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

T_R wrote:I'm very hideously sick, my wife is away so I'm a single Dad for a month, I can't drag myself out of bed but kids need driving, feeding and washing and the **** guinea fowl have set up camp outside my bedroom window and are raising hell

Sympathy please.

Suck it up princess.

Am I doing it right?
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

I... I don’t understand why I’m getting the attention I am

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Because we love you, Fui
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Fui, banter, we've disgust this.

without being completely crude, who ever dreamed we'd have premier's named Annastacia Palaszczuk and Gladys Berejikilian?

Edrick The Entertainer
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

greeneyed wrote:Sympathy.
x2

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Thank you both

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

I’m not giving you any sympathy, you were on Facebook last night bragging about taking Josh out for burgers just mere MOMENTS before posting the “ohhhh, I’m so sick” post in this thread!!

The nerve!
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

My gosh, he's now Ernest Wong

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

The Rickman wrote:I’m not giving you any sympathy, you were on Facebook last night bragging about taking Josh out for burgers just mere MOMENTS before posting the “ohhhh, I’m so sick” post in this thread!!

The nerve!
Wife is away for a month. I was waiting for my oldest to finish a school thing, and my will to cook was gone.
Good burgers, though.