The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Raider Bell
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Billyt

Re: No Queenslanders allowed

Post by Raider Bell »

The Nickman wrote:
Raider Bell wrote:It's only backward QLD'ers and biased Raiders fans (GE, I know you're watching) that have said Andrew Johns shouldn't have been made an immortal. He is deadset an absolute once in a lifetime talent. Give me Johns over Lockyer, Cronk or Thurston any day of the week. What a talent of the game.

Easily the greatest halfback I've seen. What I wouldn't do to have him in the blues side this year.

Obviously too young to have seen Ricky Stuart or even Alfie Langer at his prime.

I would debate that he was superior to Thurston too.
Yeah I was a bit young for Stuart, which is a shame, so I couldn't really comment on him. Johnsy was the greatest I have experienced, but from what videos I've watched of Stuart there's no doubting how good he was.

Give me Stuart or Johns in the blues and I'm a happy man.
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Every version of Nickman > Zaius or Greenbits or Dr Scott, Dr Jerkface or whatever the **** his name is
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

GET OUT OF OUR THREAD JERK!
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher

Post by Raider Bell »

http://www.leaguefreak.com/wally-lewis- ... ales-7451/

I know Wally Lewis has a brain condition and is a Queenslander, but fair dinkum. The bloke has no ****ing idea, and even worse no heart. The bleating when QLD win (let alone lose!) is getting ridiculous.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Solid article. Mal and the Queenslanders are big on respect? It that why he called us rats and filth after winning, yes winning a series?
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher

Post by Raider Bell »

DJ89
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by DJ89 »

Dr Zaius wrote:Solid article. Mal and the Queenslanders are big on respect? It that why he called us rats and filth after winning, yes winning a series?
Someone should tweet him that. Mind boggling.

So big on respect they pour their own beers at any bar they see fit.
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

Just simple folk.

Fortunately tourism Australia paid to have stuff like that geo blocked so they can't embarrass us internationally and scare away the tourist $$$
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Dr Zaius wrote:Solid article. Mal and the Queenslanders are big on respect? It that why he called us rats and filth after winning, yes winning a series?
Good to start a new day with you sooking and crying about the Queenslanders.
DJ89
Ricky Stuart

Post by DJ89 »

Raider Bell
Gary Belcher

Post by Raider Bell »

DJ, theres no way any Queenslander will admit they were wrong. They've proven time and time again they are too biased. They won't even admit they have any grubs in their team! GI, Smith, Teo, Slater, Myles, Boyd and Thaiday and apparently its a team full of angels! There was a thread a while ago were I named every grub in the NSW team, and not one Queenslander could step forward and name a QLD grub.

It boggles the mind, it really does. Do they staple Maroon glasses to the head at birth?
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

You've been whining about me posting in this thread and now you want me to?

OK, the NSW overlords put Aidan through bamboo finger nail torture if he didn't turn out for their NSW Cup team and appear to enjoy it. This was actually not him holding his finger up, but it was a rogue bamboo shoot.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Raider Bell wrote:DJ, theres no way any Queenslander will admit they were wrong. They've proven time and time again they are too biased. They won't even admit they have any grubs in their team! GI, Smith, Teo, Slater, Myles, Boyd and Thaiday and apparently its a team full of angels! There was a thread a while ago were I named every grub in the NSW team, and not one Queenslander could step forward and name a QLD grub.

It boggles the mind, it really does. Do they staple Maroon glasses to the head at birth?
That is because the NSW team is full of grubs, and the Queensland team is full of fine upstanding men who are also amongst the finest footballers of all time.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

greeneyed wrote:

OK, the NSW overlords put Aidan through bamboo finger nail torture if he didn't turn out for their NSW Cup team and appear to enjoy it. This was actually not him holding his finger up, but it was a rogue bamboo shoot.
:lol:
The scary thing is you're probably not joking!
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Dr Zaius wrote:
greeneyed wrote:

Makes sense to me.
ForeverMcCrone
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: #Forever McCrone

Post by ForeverMcCrone »

These days I'll support whichever team has the most Raiders players in it...
rolhai
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Shaun Fensom

Post by rolhai »

DBOT187 wrote:These days I'll support whichever team has the most Raiders players in it...
Just like any true raiders fan!
1985/86: The last time we missed consecutive finals series.....Until STICKY
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

DBOT187 wrote:These days I'll support whichever team has the most Raiders players in it...
Soft.

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Unless you were born, and have lived most of your life outside either NSW or Qld, then you can do as you wish.
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
DJ89
Ricky Stuart

Post by DJ89 »

greeneyed wrote:
Raider Bell wrote:DJ, theres no way any Queenslander will admit they were wrong. They've proven time and time again they are too biased. They won't even admit they have any grubs in their team! GI, Smith, Teo, Slater, Myles, Boyd and Thaiday and apparently its a team full of angels! There was a thread a while ago were I named every grub in the NSW team, and not one Queenslander could step forward and name a QLD grub.

That is because the NSW team is full of grubs, and the Queensland team is full of fine upstanding men who are also amongst the finest footballers of all time.
Dr Zaius wrote:
greeneyed wrote:

I am questioning whether or not he is joking.

In the first instance, if you are not joking, i never want to meet you. You must be a horrible person. I am going to show you which QLD players are animals:

Myles: Did a **** in a hallway of a hotel. How would you feel if you wife, sister or mum had to clean this up? Leads with his head.

Inglis: His 45kg girlfriend was having a moment of 'rage' so he used his trademark fend (which floors 99% of NRL players) to calm her down. Seems legit.

Thaiday and Boyd: Walk into a cubicle with Hunt and get down with some girl they had never spoken to. Thought they would Just help themselves I suppose? Bit like Mal and his beers. QLD spirit perhaps?

Teo: See GI.

Cooper, Cronk, Smith, Slater: Good for breaking rules on and off the field. Chicken wing, grapple tackle, rolling pin, leading with the feet. Probably the main reason behind the salary cap rort. If you honestly believe they didn’t know you are an idiot, I know Bellamy knew and he is from NSW.

As for the second part, you posted a photo of Hodkinson in a RESIDENTS jersey and made a big song and dance. Wonder how you feel about Aidan doing the same, that's all.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Jealousy really is an illness, DJ.

I expected better of you.
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher

Post by Raider Bell »

DJ89 wrote:
greeneyed wrote:

Dr Zaius wrote:
greeneyed wrote:

In the first instance, if you are not joking, i never want to meet you. You must be a horrible person. I am going to show you which QLD players are animals:

Myles: Did a **** in a hallway of a hotel. How would you feel if you wife, sister or mum had to clean this up? Leads with his head.

Inglis: His 45kg girlfriend was having a moment of 'rage' so he used his trademark fend (which floors 99% of NRL players) to calm her down. Seems legit.

Thaiday and Boyd: Walk into a cubicle with Hunt and get down with some girl they had never spoken to. Thought they would Just help themselves I suppose? Bit like Mal and his beers. QLD spirit perhaps?

Cooper, Cronk, Smith, Slater: Good for breaking rules on and off the field. Chicken wing, grapple tackle, rolling pin, leading with the feet. Probably the main reason behind the salary cap rort. If you honestly believe they didn’t know you are an idiot, I know Bellamy knew and he is from NSW.

As for the second part, you posted a photo of Hodkinson in a RESIDENTS jersey and made a big song and dance. Wonder how you feel about Aidan doing the same, that's all.
And how do you feel about Wally "the princess" Lewis wearing a NSW Jersey?
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

The Nickman wrote:Jealousy really is an illness, DJ.

I expected better of you.
Standing up for your state in the face of blatant hypocrisy from the other is jealousy.

Well, I never...
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

It's classic tall poppy syndrome, nothing more, nothing less, Toviiiiiii.
DJ89
Ricky Stuart

Post by DJ89 »

You know what you and GE are to every NSW fan Nickman?

A Broncos fan - nothing but smug arrogance and a belief that everything your team does and says is so clean and above board, when really they are just a bunch of dirty bogans.

There, I said it.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Yeah, good one.

I hate the Broncos.
DJ89
Ricky Stuart

Post by DJ89 »

The Nickman wrote:Yeah, good one.

I hate the Broncos.
I understand that.

But you have their mentality, just towards the maroons.

Don't you feel yuck now?
DJ89
Ricky Stuart

Post by DJ89 »

Just as I thought, Nickman has gone to take a shower.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Poor, poor DJ, blinded by jealousy and hatred.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

DJ89 wrote:
greeneyed wrote:

Dr Zaius wrote:
greeneyed wrote:

Based on that, I don't think I want to meet you either!
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher

Post by Raider Bell »

Qld?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

what a god send..
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher

Post by Raider Bell »

Like, I know my GF wouldn't like this, but id marry yellow dress for what she's done for NSW.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Can someone explain? Who are the men in the photo, I can't tell.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Randoms

Pearce was sitting down to the right when she walked past he lunged out