Michael or other lawyers rip this a new one please

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: Michael or other lawyers rip this a new one please

Post by Manbush »

Albi wrote:I'm about to publish my 1000 page missive which will provide indisputable evidence that the world is controlled by a shadowy cabal of Jewish bankers.
Don't forget the crab people who do you think controls the Jews, why do you think the bible is against shellfish ;)
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Luffty wrote:I find nothing mor amusing then the people saying 9/11 was planned by the American Government. They are crackpots.
My brother who is also mates with that conspiracy theorist on facebook (firm believer in 911 being an inside job) sent him an explanation of how the rap group Public Enemy were behind it
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

The pages author had finally responded.

"right , and may i please see this so called imaginary common law ? you cant can you , it doesn't exist , please show everyone this Australian common law thank you."

"amazing what it says on wiki.. New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria are common law jurisdictions. These states have Crimes Acts which list the most common offences and fix their penalties, but do not always exhaustively define the elements of the offence, e.g., Crimes Act 1900 (NSW). It is settled law in the common law jurisdictions that only Parliaments, not the courts, can create new offences.
The "code jurisdictions" are the Commonwealth, the Australian Capital Territory, the Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania, and Western Australia. In these jurisdictions a statutory code has been introduced to be a comprehensive statement of criminal law, and are interpreted to replace the common law except in cases of ambiguity. A STATUTE CANNOT OVER RIDE A LAW. nor can this **** be changed without a refferendum. open your eyes and read what it says.. REPLACE COMMON LAW....."

"its the lawyers who are pulling these strings.. why don't you ask lawyers ( wards of the court ) why they are not under Oath ? it was removed back in 2004 , watch em lie and hide and do everything to con seal the truth. no lawyer is under Oath in VICTORIA , making it a criminal act for them to even be preactising law.. do i have to show you where in the acts this was removed too ?"
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Ps my understanding is no lawyers around the world are under oath as its purely for those giving evidence
Michael
Mal Meninga

Post by Michael »

What is he even talking about? Under oath in regard to what exactly?
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

No idea mate, I know you and judges don't swear an oath in court but my understanding is you sign an oath like doctors do when you start your careers, the guys a fruit loop (the pages owner)

On a different matter, strange where these posts have gone, my first ever crush from year 2 in primary school who is now a lawyer has been liking my posts on this matter, got to chatting on Facebook and got to children how she regrets only having 1 and now we're getting old (40 this year) I just said you're lucky to have 1 not having any is my biggest regret, lol long story short she's going to a fertility clinic this weekend and I might be a dad
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

What the ^and*#??

This thread sure took a strange turn, MB. Are you high??
Michael
Mal Meninga

Post by Michael »

You say an oath at your admission and sign the solicitors roll (at least in NSW), but that's not the same thing as being bound by an oath sworn in court.

As for the second paragraph, I don't know what to say....
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I don't know what I'm more stunned by: Manbush's friends reply or Manbush's last post
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

I'm fairly sure Manbush just spazzed out.
Begbie
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Smash Williams

Post by Begbie »

I think Manbush is having a big sleep.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Quote of the year right here ~ "lol long story short she's going to a fertility clinic this weekend and I might be a dad" ~ Manbush
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

:lol:

hilarious stuff and so early in the morning.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Greenbits wrote:I don't know what I'm more stunned by: Manbush's friends reply or Manbush's last post
In fairness to my mate that wasn't his reply it's the owners of the page, his reply was purely I'm a government employed troll.

As for that second paragraph I'm just as blown away, she was already going to a clinic the timing was a coincidence, strange convo to have while at the gym first thing Monday morning.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

You never fail to amaze me, MB
Albi
David Furner
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Albi »

You still right for tomorrow's appointment, MB?.. I had to do lots rearranging to squeeze you in
Canberra Raiders Bronze Member

Banner courtesy of the very talented, fistinz.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Is it strange I think I'm gonna do it, need to suss out more details like my rights when she has the kid, lives 2hrs away which is why I've never made a move on her, been thinking bout it all bloody day
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Mate in all honesty, I say go for it.
Please
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Please »

I would go for it. However rather then going through the fertility clinic, why not try it the natural way?
Well, at least Jack got paid.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Trust me Luffmeister I'll be trying for that :lol:
Please
Gary Belcher

Post by Please »

Manbush wrote:Trust me Luffmeister I'll be trying for that :lol:
Good man. You've got nothing to lose.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

I've seen MB in action too, he's a smooth operator...
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

he is a gentleman and a scholar.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

For the record I've said yes
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

So here I am, wasting a bit of time wondering what sort of legal advice MB is after...and this is how the thread ends up! :shock: :lol:

Mate, I hope it all works out for you.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Seiffert82 wrote:So here I am, wasting a bit of time wondering what sort of legal advice MB is after...and this is how the thread ends up!
:lol: Greatest twist since Fight Club!!
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Lol update, doing the deed on Monday, while I've stated I trust her she is pushing me to sign legal forms stating I don't need to pay child support, basically the arrangement will be she raises the kid her way (has a kid already who is very well balanced and very happy so no dramas there), I don't pay child support but I am to be involved in the kids life as dad, this is a bizarre twist of fate, I've always wanted to be a dad get so clucky at times but at almost 40 had given up all hope of it ever occurring.

If it does work out mum will freak, she still has photos of the 2 of us dressed as mice in clogs in the lead roles of a play from primary school :lol:

Ex jockey with racing connections so might be able to get some good tips, double win :lol:
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

This is such a romantic story.
Shezza
Laurie Daley

Post by Shezza »

Manbush wrote:Lol update, doing the deed on Monday, while I've stated I trust her she is pushing me to sign legal forms stating I don't need to pay child support, basically the arrangement will be she raises the kid her way (has a kid already who is very well balanced and very happy so no dramas there), I don't pay child support but I am to be involved in the kids life as dad, this is a bizarre twist of fate, I've always wanted to be a dad get so clucky at times but at almost 40 had given up all hope of it ever occurring.

If it does work out mum will freak, she still has photos of the 2 of us dressed as mice in clogs in the lead roles of a play from primary school :lol:

Ex jockey with racing connections so might be able to get some good tips, double win :lol:
Is the "deed" the natural way or via other means?
2013 'Nella Awards - MVP
2013 'Nella Awards - Spite Day Winner
2013 'Nella Awards - Worst System (The Club)
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

He's sending it via envelope.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Natural by the sounds of things.

And don't worry guys any racing tips I can squeeze outta her I will pass on :lol:
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Man, this is the best story ever!
Please
Gary Belcher

Post by Please »

Manbush wrote:Natural by the sounds of things.

And don't worry guys any racing tips I can squeeze outta her I will pass on :lol:
So will you be posting in the gambling thread while she's showering?
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

I'm too classy for that :lol: probably
Zip Zip
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by Zip Zip »

Hahaha! This is the best thing I have EVER read! Good on you bushy!

Amazing scenes!
"Look sorry if that came across wrong, I was just referring to the jokes we were making about all the desperate guys who chase you. Hope to catch up some time, but if not best of luck with everything."