Buy, swap and sell

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Buy, swap and sell

Post by greeneyed »

Thought we'd open up a thread to allow people to buy, swap and sell their Raiders gear or anything else they want to - or alert people to interesting stuff for sale on eBay etc.

This is an interesting item on Gum Tree: a Canberra Raiders pack on sale for $150.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/evandale ... 1011945141
Begbie
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Smash Williams

Re: Buy, swap and sell

Post by Begbie »

Tell him he's dreaming!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Seems a pretty good price to me.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Yeah 150 seems like an excellent price to pay.

What the hell is Gumleaf??
Bag Raider
Noa Nadruku
Favourite Player: Sticky

Post by Bag Raider »

2008 Mazda 3 Neo Sport - $13,500 ono

Beautiful car however Nissan's 0% finance offer was too good to pass up so I got an upgrade.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... rt=default
And that's the end of that chapter.
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

I'm in the process of moving, but I'm going to have a large amount of second-hand polo and training shirts to sell - I just don't have the space to keep them all anymore. I probably won't list them until March though.

I'd rather sell them as a bulk-lot to a Raiders fan rather than donating them to Vinnies and them not being appreciated.
* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Buy, swap and sell

Post by Rick »

Bipolar Bear wrote:I'm in the process of moving, but I'm going to have a large amount of second-hand polo and training shirts to sell - I just don't have the space to keep them all anymore. I probably won't list them until March though.

I'd rather sell them as a bulk-lot to a Raiders fan rather than donating them to Vinnies and them not being appreciated.
Don't want to see homeless bums walking around in Raiders gear
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Green eyed Mick »

Rick wrote:
Bipolar Bear wrote:I'm in the process of moving, but I'm going to have a large amount of second-hand polo and training shirts to sell - I just don't have the space to keep them all anymore. I probably won't list them until March though.

Don't want to see homeless bums walking around in Raiders gear
Real ****ing nice. If you don't need the money donate them. They will be appreciated.
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

GEM! just stop.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

He's gone completely off the holier-than-thou scale :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

I think his new signature's making him spaz out
KW
David Furner
Favourite Player: Steve "no mans land" Collins

Post by KW »

I think a donation drive where all raiders fans hand over their unused jerseys polo shirts caps etc and we arrange to donate the lot to an outback community or png or similar would be awesome.......would tie in well with the #weargreen2013 I reckon.
Quality over Quantity Winner - 2007, 2008 and 2010 Golden Boogs Awards
Raiders Member #3383 - Bay 28, Row LL, Seat 6
100%green
Don Furner

Buy, swap and sell

Post by 100%green »

What you got to sell???
Vanilla Bear
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Edrick Lee

Post by Vanilla Bear »

KW wrote:I think a donation drive where all raiders fans hand over their unused jerseys polo shirts caps etc and we arrange to donate the lot to an outback community or png or similar would be awesome.......would tie in well with the #weargreen2013 I reckon.
brilliant idea KW.
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

Vanilla Bear wrote:
KW wrote:I think a donation drive where all raiders fans hand over their unused jerseys polo shirts caps etc and we arrange to donate the lot to an outback community or png or similar would be awesome.......would tie in well with the #weargreen2013 I reckon.
brilliant idea KW.
Yep great idea KW.

I have some polos i will start it off with.
Shezza
Laurie Daley

Post by Shezza »

I've got some stuff to throw in.

Great idea.
2013 'Nella Awards - MVP
2013 'Nella Awards - Spite Day Winner
2013 'Nella Awards - Worst System (The Club)
jscully666
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by jscully666 »

hay there guys. as of the start of the new year i'm in need of help as i have lost my job just before christmas and now my wife has been given notice of 3 weeks to leave her job we are a head on our mortgage but who knows how long till we can both be back at work . i have around 600+ raiders nrl cards i'm looking at selling to cover a few extra weeks for payments etc in the 2 folders of cards there are sets, signed cards, rare cards, numbered cards, old cards etc each slip which has 9 cards in it. i thought this would be the best place to start as there may be some people on here willing to offer a good price or even the highest bid only if i agree. would be good adding this to someones collection of raiders stuff. there will be NO SEPARATION of the cards just the 2 folders complete
any help would be much appreciated to rise some money for myself and my wife.

Full collection:

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... rs%20Cards

kind regards jason
RAIDERS 2013
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

That's an amazing collection!
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

yeah, just had a look, nice!
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

jscully666 wrote:Image

hay there guys. as of the start of the new year i'm in need of help as i have lost my job just before christmas and now my wife has been given notice of 3 weeks to leave her job we are a head on our mortgage but who knows how long till we can both be back at work . i have around 600+ raiders nrl cards i'm looking at selling to cover a few extra weeks for payments etc in the 2 folders of cards there are sets, signed cards, rare cards, numbered cards, old cards etc each slip which has 9 cards in it. i thought this would be the best place to start as there may be some people on here willing to offer a good price or even the highest bid only if i agree. would be good adding this to someones collection of raiders stuff. there will be NO SEPARATION of the cards just the 2 folders complete
any help would be much appreciated to rise some money for myself and my wife.

Full collection:

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... rs%20Cards

kind regards jason
RAIDERS 2013
Mate, that's awful news about your jobs. I'm a bit strapped for cash after a pretty spastic Christmas/New Year period, but if nobody picks these up off you in the next couple of weeks I'll see what I can do.
jscully666
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by jscully666 »

thanks guys and admin. any help would be great maybe even a sticky thread in the Canberra Raiders section to get more views if admin approves?
i have no idea on how much this collection is worth but i dare say a lot of money has been spent collecting them over the last 10+ years.
Guy Incognito
Jason Croker

Post by Guy Incognito »

jscully666 wrote:thanks guys and admin. any help would be great maybe even a sticky thread in the Canberra Raiders section to get more views if admin approves?
i have no idea on how much this collection is worth but i dare say a lot of money has been spent collecting them over the last 10+ years.
If you get what it is worth you'd be looking a quite a lot of money. A couple of those cards are in the $30-$50 each range while a couple others are worth $100+ each
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Buy, swap and sell

Post by bonehead »

I'm keen to buy a Raiders "sevens" jersey
Edrick The Entertainer
jscully666
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by jscully666 »

If you get what it is worth you'd be looking a quite a lot of money. A couple of those cards are in the $30-$50 each range while a couple others are worth $100+ each
ok fair enough that's good to hear. i knew a few would be worth good money but yea just got to wait and see if anyone has a reasonable offer :)
obishwaan
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: MAL MENINGA

Post by obishwaan »

awesome, very intersested in these! how much??
luffraider
Simon Woolford
Favourite Player: Fensom

Post by luffraider »

my car seat covers are why this thread has started
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

You know I still haven't fitted those car seat covers??

I must be the laziest man on Earth...
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

for anyone who misses out on buying jscully666's collection, I've got a smaller set that I'll sell mid-year. There are more premium cards packed away somewhere (I know of the Carney and Monaghan Future Force cards at least), 2007 was the last year I bought cards though.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Buy, swap and sell

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Liking this thread, great idea. Been on a quest to find a Raiders super league jersey. If anyone knows of a good place to look, flick me a PM
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Liking this thread, great idea. Been on a quest to find a Raiders super league jersey. If anyone knows of a good place to look, flick me a PM
I've got one. Will sell it to you for a million bucks.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Buy, swap and sell

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Would you accept a cheque?
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Yep. Will you accept mail??
cat
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Dane Tilse

Post by cat »

-GD- wrote:
Vanilla Bear wrote:
brilliant idea KW.
Yep great idea KW.

I have some polos i will start it off with.
great idea, would you do it in conjuction with the club on a game day? great PR for the club and the kind of supporters we have
Vaccinated
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Liking this thread, great idea. Been on a quest to find a Raiders super league jersey. If anyone knows of a good place to look, flick me a PM
my nike 1998 jersey has the superleague logo stitched over by the nrl one
Edrick The Entertainer
badonkadonk
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: CHICKA!

Post by badonkadonk »

Fui, I saw a great Raiders SL jersey on Ebay just a few days ago, will have a look to see if it's still available.

I saw a couple of other great Raiders old school items that people may like.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1999-CANBERR ... 416ff76677