Do you fear the day when ...

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Inactive

Do you fear the day when ...

Post by Inactive »

... you have to blow out 40 candles ... what do you think will happen to you ...

As a female would you think 'ohh no, they are getting closer and closer to my knees every day' or will it be 'the kids are old enough for huby and I to go for a dirty weekend'.

As a guy will you think 'where is all that hair going' or will it be 'young chicks go for the more mature looking man nowadays'.

As they say, life begins at 40. so most here aren't even a stain on their parents bedsheets :mrgreen:
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

Im only scared of the day that all those who have threated me and my life come together as one, then im in a fair bit of trouble

but the likely chance of that anytime soon is small
im sweet 8)
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

I plan to be dead by the hand of chocolate at 25.
thickos
Laurie Daley

Post by thickos »

good chance that my line of work in a chemical research lab will kill me off... god knows what i've breathed in over the years :? :shock:
hrundi99
Dean Lance

Post by hrundi99 »

I'm closer to 40 than most here and I'm not overly concerned, as long as my short to medium plans work out as intended.

The career change I'm going through at present is pretty important because if I'd left it to 40 then it would have been all the more difficult.

With regard to the more superficial aspects, I'm not overly concerned there either. Most people think I look young for my age and that'll probably continue.

I should have 2 young kids by then so that's very much something to look forward to.
Canberra Raiders Supporter - Established 1982.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I passed 40 a short while ago..... Bay.... isn't the big 50 of more concern for you? :lol:
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

hrundi99 wrote:I'm closer to 40 than most here and I'm not overly concerned, as long as my short to medium plans work out as intended.

The career change I'm going through at present is pretty important because if I'd left it to 40 then it would have been all the more difficult.

With regard to the more superficial aspects, I'm not overly concerned there either. Most people think I look young for my age and that'll probably continue.

I should have 2 young kids by then so that's very much something to look forward to.
Now thats a pretty mature sort of answer .. the sort you'd expect from a guy getting clsoer to that mark.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

greeneyed wrote:I passed 40 a short while ago..... Bay.... isn't the big 50 of more concern for you? :lol:
thats enough out of you greeneyed .. :cry: :cheers
Catherine
John Ferguson

Post by Catherine »

can I stay in the 20s from now on?
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Catherine wrote:can I stay in the 20s from now on?
Cath ... life begins at 40 ... you aint seen nuthin yet :P
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

Bay56 wrote:
Catherine wrote:can I stay in the 20s from now on?
Cath ... life begins at 40 ... you aint seen nuthin yet :P
life begins when you first get drunk, for us westies, age 12 8)
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

greeneyed wrote:I passed 40 a short while ago..... Bay.... isn't the big 50 of more concern for you? :lol:
the sad thing greeneyed is that when mature individuals like you and I go who's left to run the country ..... R_69 ?? :shock: :shock: :withstupid
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

Bay56 wrote:
the sad thing greeneyed is that when mature individuals like you and I go who's left to run the country ..... R_69 ?? :shock: :shock: :withstupid
that hurts bay, cuts me real deep :cry: