most embarrasing moment

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Super Cronk
Peter Jackson

most embarrasing moment

Post by Super Cronk »

whats your msot embarrasing moment?

mine is...once in high school...i was walking up the stairs and then tripped UP the stairs :lol: :lol: in front of like 30 people...then i blamed it on the guy walking behind me... :oops:
"Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail"
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

"Once I was filling out staff evaluation sheets and it had key role models. A young female staff member chose me as their most influential male figure. Corr, that backfired :roll: " - David Brent
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

Probably when i was at the beach most recently on schoolies, there was this heaps hot chick i was talking to and things were all going well, we were right where the waves were crashing, so anyways i had a body board and was holding it infront of me, i was chattin away was about to ask her to come around to our caravan that night for a drink, then all of a sudden she dived underwater... why?!

cause a wave crashed right on the body board sending it right into my head, i sprawled out everywhere, washed up on the sand and saw her, she was laughing at me... needless to say i was too embarrassed to ask her round and was left nursing a sore head the remained of the day
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Bahahahahahahahahahaha 69 you nerd!!!!! I can just see the local yobo posing with his board and then getting cleaned out.
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

edabomb wrote:Bahahahahahahahahahaha 69 you nerd!!!!! I can just see the local yobo posing with his board and then getting cleaned out.
i was so cut cause she was Bec Cartwright hot and acually seemed interested :lol: :lol:
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

I have too many to count.

Just yesterday I was bowling with a few friends and there were a few chicks that were crap so we played bumper bowling. Anyways, I thought I would impress the ladies with my awsome spin throw, except it came out of my hand too early and landed ontop of the bumper and rolled all the way down to the end. I never thought it was possible to get a miss in a game of bumper bowling but it is in fact possible.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

I've often dreamed of an embarrassing moment when I've been on a business trip ... it hasnt happened but ....
I've just finished my shower and only have a towel loosely wrapped around my waist and decide to pop my head out of the door to pick up the breakfast and complementary newspaper. I pick up the breakfast tray no prob and take it inside and then return for the newspaper when that big heavy door shuts on me catching the end of the towel and leaving me stranded outside with the cornflakes inside.
Last edited by Inactive on January 26, 2005, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Bay... shouldn't your dreams involve Bec ?
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

And that was post 3,800 ... :lol:
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

Once when me and a few mates were kicking a footy between 2 basketball courts, anyway I decided to do a drop kick from near the edge of the court.

So I belted the ball, but unfortunetly there was a basketball ring almost right above me. As you can probably guess it hit the ring then smacked me staright in the face :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

My motto is... never be embarassed.. If you don't make a mistake... you won't learn...If you don't make a mistake... you have never tried.... If you don't make a mistake.. you won't ever win.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

greeneyed wrote:My motto is... never be embarassed.. If you don't make a mistake... you won't learn...If you don't make a mistake... you have never tried.... If you don't make a mistake.. you won't ever win.
The only time I made a mistake was when I thought I had made one.

I'm going to practice for tonight with the new icon :cmon :cmon
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

not long now 8)
:cmon
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The moment is now.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Well I'm off to the club to wathc it ... I've put my 2 hours in here at work and now it's time for play :cmon :cmon
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Bay... you seemed to spend more time on line than working... :)
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Embarassing moment ay... I spose in year 1 when I pissed my pants cause a teacher yelled at my was mine.

Was playing thumbles and threw the ball from about 6km away, she walked round the corner in the way of the wall and hit her in the face, breaking her sunnies... I think the whole playground was watching, she went nuts.
raiderette
Sam Backo

Russell Crowe

Post by raiderette »

Seeing Russel Crowe at the Origin a few years ago and yelling out to my sister "There's Guy Pearce, there's Guy Pearce!!" I now know the difference between the two. So stupid at the time.