Page 51 of 51

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:02 pm
by pickles
I guess you don't have to worry about restocking weights when you only lift the bar!

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:14 pm
by -TW-
Schifty wrote:I don't really see any of that in Club Lime in Civic.

But that's mainly because it's almost empty when I go there before work on a weekday.
Go around 5.30, then you'll see it

If I could drag my ass out of bed I'd go of a morning just to avoid it

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:20 pm
by Schifty
The Nickman wrote:You've been hitting the weights lately Marko?? I could tell!
:lol:

Hardly touch them and mainly run to compensate for some horrendous weekend food and drink choices.

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 4:35 pm
by Fuifui Bradbrad
** Bump **

Is anyone else put off with Palmer United add calling 55 billion “Fifty Five Thousand Million”?

Why are they doing that?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 4:37 pm
by The Rickman
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, StickStick.

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 4:39 pm
by Sid
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
March 11, 2019, 4:35 pm
** Bump **

Is anyone else put off with Palmer United add calling 55 billion “Fifty Five Thousand Million”?

Why are they doing that?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
- Yes

- I guess because people don't usually grasp the difference in size between a million and a billiion.

e.g. It would take almost 12 days for a million seconds to elapse and 31.7 years for a billion seconds.

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 4:51 pm
by -TW-
I hope Clive Palmer gets 2 votes in the election, so he's pissed millions up the wall

**** him

What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 5:02 pm
by Fuifui Bradbrad
The Rickman wrote:I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, StickStick.
Got your back, see if you can watch the video on this article

https://www.news.com.au/video/id-534877 ... alia-Party

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 5:44 pm
by The Rickman
Nope, turns out I can’t


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 11, 2019, 7:00 pm
by gergreg
-TW- wrote:I hope Clive Palmer gets 2 votes in the election, so he's pissed millions up the wall

**** him
But he's going to Make Australia Great Again (pending TM).

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk


Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 12, 2019, 5:43 pm
by Coastalraider
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
March 11, 2019, 4:35 pm
** Bump **

Is anyone else put off with Palmer United add calling 55 billion “Fifty Five Thousand Million”?

Why are they doing that?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Absolutely driving me mad.

Who approves the script on this stuff??

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 14, 2019, 7:50 pm
by Schifty
Pete Evans.

He is actually dangerous.

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: March 26, 2019, 6:09 pm
by Question
That jessika bird on mafs.

What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 10, 2019, 8:18 pm
by Fuifui Bradbrad
Another of the United Australia Party ads.
1. I’m pretty sure they’ve just said voters are insane
2. They’ve used the $55 thousand million dollars line again!



Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 11, 2019, 1:12 pm
by Toviii
The jingle for the Palmer United Party is so catchy it will probably win votes on its own


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 11, 2019, 7:59 pm
by Dr Zaius
Schifty wrote:Pete Evans.

He is actually dangerous.
He is a lunatic

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 11, 2019, 8:05 pm
by Schifty
Dr Zaius wrote:
April 11, 2019, 7:59 pm
Schifty wrote:Pete Evans.

He is actually dangerous.
He is a lunatic
This is a timely notification because Anthony Mundine has also come out as an anti vaxer.

I feel sorry for the GPs, imagine sitting in a chair and hearing someone tell you they want to cancel their kid's vaccination because Anthony Mundine/Pete Evans told them they shouldn't vaccinate.

Re: What's making you want to 'stack on a blue'?

Posted: April 12, 2019, 5:56 am
by Dr Zaius
Schifty wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote:
April 11, 2019, 7:59 pm
Schifty wrote:Pete Evans.

He is actually dangerous.
He is a lunatic
This is a timely notification because Anthony Mundine has also come out as an anti vaxer.

I feel sorry for the GPs, imagine sitting in a chair and hearing someone tell you they want to cancel their kid's vaccination because Anthony Mundine/Pete Evans told them they shouldn't vaccinate.
You can't reason with stupid