2015 Holden Cup: Rd 25 V Panthers

All the news on the Canberra Raiders lower grades, affiliate clubs and the Canberra Raiders Cup

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Greenhouse

Re: 2015 Holden Cup: Rd 25 V Panthers

Post by The Greenhouse »

57th min TRY RAIDERS off the back of two penalties... to Cameron Booth. No conversion.

Panthers 38-4
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

61st min Raiders make big break through Chevi Ellis... But the sets ends in a Panthers penalty for a double movement,
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

63rd min Panthers nearly go over again, but step out 1m from the line.
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

71st min Still Panthers 38-4. Match has deteriorated. Raiders have failed to find touch from penalties twice.
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

75th min TRY RAIDERS to Kody Parsons out wide in the north west corner.

Panthers 38-8
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

Canberra Raiders man of the match is Thomas Cronan.
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

FULL TIME

Penrith Panthers 38
Canberra Raiders 8
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

We won the second half! If the game had only gone for another 3 or 4 hours, it could have been interesting!

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Lucky
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Croker

Post by Lucky »

could have been a lot worse, in saying that though still disgraceful and we dont deserve to be anywhere near the finals this year
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

Well done to the lads for having a dig in the second 40.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

MATCH REPORT: Penrith Panthers too good for Canberra Raiders

It wasn’t the home finish the Raiders Holden Cup side were after, suffering another heavy defeat to the Penrith Panthers, going down 38-8 at GIO Stadium on Monday night.

A first half performance to lament was the undoing for the Green Machine, conceding 32 unanswered points which turned out to be too big of a deficit to overcome regardless of the improved second half performance.

With the heavy loss to the Panthers, the side will have to rely on both the Bulldogs and the Knights to lose both of their next two games to have a chance of making the finals this year.

Read more: http://www.raiders.com.au/news/2015/08/ ... t_pan.html
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

VIDEO: NYC In the Sheds: Tevita Pangai Junior

Talented forward Tevita Pangai Junior spoke to Raiders TV inside the sheds of GIO Stadium after the side's 38-8 loss to the Penrith Panthers in Round 25.

Read more: http://www.raiders.com.au/news/2015/09/ ... s_tev.html