Canberra Raiders sign Sione Tapu'osi

All the news on the Canberra Raiders lower grades, affiliate clubs and the Canberra Raiders Cup

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

CONGRATULATIONS to Sione Tapu'osi who upon completion of his last year at St Joeseph's Nudgee College will take up residence in the capital with the Canberra Raiders til 2022. Well done Long Horse we are all extremely proud of you.

Read more: http://ow.ly/FVy750BS2gB

Schoolboy First XV, Langer Cup top 30: 29. Sione Tapu'osi (Nudgee College): Tapu'osi sneaks into the top 30 list on potential, not performance. https://www.couriermail.com.au/questnew ... 2224d22cda
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Re: Canberra Raiders sign Sione Tapu'osi

Post by bonehead »

195cm 100kg 18yo rugby winger

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I'm fairly good with schoolboy rugby up here, but I can't say I've heard of him.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
zim
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Past: Brett Mullins
Present: Elliot Whitehead

Post by zim »

Really? And I thought Cam Smith was hanging around too long.
Fuifui Bradbrad
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad »

He has a highlight reel

Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.
BadnMean
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

Good luck to him. Certainly fills the "big winger" brief in a back 5 if he kicks on.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

zim wrote:Really? And I thought Cam Smith was hanging around too long.

Got to play under 8s to keep up

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.