2020 NRL Round 9: Teams and Game Day

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: 2020 NRL Round 9: Teams and Game Day

Post by Northern Raider »

bonehead wrote: July 11, 2020, 7:23 pm
Northern Raider wrote:
yeh raiders wrote: July 11, 2020, 11:20 am Latrell was involved in 2 seperate head high shots last night. If he’s not missing at least 2 weeks, they’re having a laugh.
I'd say his high tackle was relatively minor. I would say Grade 2 careless (200 points) but expect a soft response and he'll get a Grade 1 (100 points).

Coward Punch on Reynolds a different matter. BJ got a Grade 3 Dangerous Contact Neck/Head which was 500 Points. Guilty please reduced this to 400 which is 4 matches. Latrell's incident is at least on par so 4 weeks minimum. Again I expect them to go soft and it will be Grade 1 or 2 (100 or 300 points). As such both charged combined could potentially see latrell miss only 1 week.
did I hear he got 2 weeks and a fine for the 2 incidents?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Seems so. Grade 1 careless high tackle and grade 2 striking. Fine and 2 weeks. To be expected
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.