2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

gergreg
Steve Walters
Posts: 7244
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by gergreg » June 28, 2019, 10:25 pm

I totally agree with your commentary on Gallen, but I've always maintained that Smith's character (and history) is no better than Gallen's. I've raised it previously but it took nearly a decade of questionable character and outright grubbiness from Smith for you to even remotely acknowledge it, and that was when he took a cheap shot on Croker in the finals game a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by greeneyed » June 28, 2019, 10:28 pm

gerg... I've conceded this round! But I'm looking forward to you getting stuck into Gallen during the next Sharks game!
Image

yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15437
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton
Location: Sydney

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by yeh raiders » June 28, 2019, 10:32 pm

greeneyed wrote:
June 28, 2019, 10:17 pm
Paul Gallen... awful person, awful commentator, drug cheat, rips off people's bandages to grapple with their wounds, part of the salary cap cheating Sharks. Let's talk about that gerg!

All I really care about is the Roosters lost and the Raiders have a chance to go second!
:lol:

gergreg
Steve Walters
Posts: 7244
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by gergreg » June 28, 2019, 11:06 pm

greeneyed wrote:gerg... I've conceded this round! But I'm looking forward to you getting stuck into Gallen during the next Sharks game!
He has many flaws and grubbiness in his past but I honestly don't see the level of grubbiness in him that I consistently see with Smith. I used to watch a helluva lot of MMA and BJJ and every second tackle Smith is applying some sort of BJJ hold. I appreciate that you probably don't recognise it like I do. That's ok.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by greeneyed » June 28, 2019, 11:51 pm

gergreg wrote:
June 28, 2019, 11:06 pm
greeneyed wrote:gerg... I've conceded this round! But I'm looking forward to you getting stuck into Gallen during the next Sharks game!
He has many flaws and grubbiness in his past but I honestly don't see the level of grubbiness in him that I consistently see with Smith. I used to watch a helluva lot of MMA and BJJ and every second tackle Smith is applying some sort of BJJ hold. I appreciate that you probably don't recognise it like I do. That's ok.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
That’s OK, I understand you don’t see the truly awful person that Gallen is, because he once wore a sky blue jersey. Here’s some highlights:

“In 2008, Gallen attempted to rip out the stitches of Anthony Laffranchi's head after the Titans forward suffered a cut earlier in the game. He gouged at the cut and reopened the wound, forcing Laffranchi off the field again to the blood bin. Gallen received a three-match ban and some commentators called for him to be jailed for common assault.

2009 - The sledge that went too far
Gallen was forced to stand down from his captaincy duties after Dragons forward Micky Paea preceded with racial abuse allegations. To the match officials, Paea was heard saying: "He called me a black ****. He's a racist". Gallen was subsequently fined $10,000.

2009 - In a wee bit of strife with the law
Police caught Gallen urinating near the head of a man, who was believed to have been his friend, in the Sydney CBD. He was charged with offensive conduct.

2011-2014 - The ASADA scandal
The most controversial stain on his career, Gallen was one of the faces of the catastrophic drugs scandal that saw a total of 17 past and present Cronulla players suspended in relation to taking prohibited substances in 2011. He accepted a reduced one-year suspension backdated to November, 2013, meaning Gallen only missed a handful of games in the 2014 season.”

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ ... m5xkil8stl

That isn’t even the full rap sheet.
Image

yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15437
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton
Location: Sydney

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by yeh raiders » June 29, 2019, 12:06 am

I love how you’ve conveniently left out the good that Paul Gallen has done over the last few years...

2014 - Paul Gallen captained NSW to State of Origin triumph, beating QLD.

2016 - Paul Gallen captained Cronulla Sharks to their first ever premiership, beating Melbourne.

2019 - Paul Gallen knocked out serial **** John Hopoate

User avatar
Dr Zaius
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19602
Joined: April 15, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Queensland somewhere

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by Dr Zaius » June 29, 2019, 5:51 am

Gallen is a ****.
Smith is a ****.
It's not that hard.
RIP Greenbits: 2007-2014

julian87
Laurie Daley
Posts: 11523
Joined: October 20, 2005, 3:35 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by julian87 » June 29, 2019, 7:54 am

gergreg wrote:
June 28, 2019, 9:23 pm
Why is Vunivula such a grub?

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
I’m not sure he’s a grub.

I think he’s proven on countless occasions that he’s just a bit of a **** whilst on the field though tbh. Him winding up and jumping at the defence with legs raised on a kick return or literally sliding into the in goal on a kick chase when the opposition already had the ball are just 2 out of hundreds of instances.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.

gergreg
Steve Walters
Posts: 7244
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by gergreg » June 29, 2019, 8:24 am

julian87 wrote:
gergreg wrote:
June 28, 2019, 9:23 pm
Why is Vunivula such a grub?

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
I’m not sure he’s a grub.

I think he’s proven on countless occasions that he’s just a bit of a **** whilst on the field though tbh. Him winding up and jumping at the defence with legs raised on a kick return or literally sliding into the in goal on a kick chase when the opposition already had the ball are just 2 out of hundreds of instances.
I just couldn't understand what he was doing last night? Latrell tackles him into touch - maybe crept up a little high but not even remotely close to a penalty - and Vunivula rolls over and grabs him by the throat.

If CNK is penalised for escalating a situation with Fifita - when it was just the usual 10 blokes standing around sledging each other, why wasn't Vunivula penalised? His actions escalate the situation.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017

gergreg
Steve Walters
Posts: 7244
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by gergreg » June 29, 2019, 8:57 am

greeneyed wrote:
gergreg wrote:
June 28, 2019, 11:06 pm
greeneyed wrote:gerg... I've conceded this round! But I'm looking forward to you getting stuck into Gallen during the next Sharks game!
He has many flaws and grubbiness in his past but I honestly don't see the level of grubbiness in him that I consistently see with Smith. I used to watch a helluva lot of MMA and BJJ and every second tackle Smith is applying some sort of BJJ hold. I appreciate that you probably don't recognise it like I do. That's ok.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
That’s OK, I understand you don’t see the truly awful person that Gallen is, because he once wore a sky blue jersey. Here’s some highlights:

“In 2008, Gallen attempted to rip out the stitches of Anthony Laffranchi's head after the Titans forward suffered a cut earlier in the game. He gouged at the cut and reopened the wound, forcing Laffranchi off the field again to the blood bin. Gallen received a three-match ban and some commentators called for him to be jailed for common assault.

2009 - The sledge that went too far
Gallen was forced to stand down from his captaincy duties after Dragons forward Micky Paea preceded with racial abuse allegations. To the match officials, Paea was heard saying: "He called me a black ****. He's a racist". Gallen was subsequently fined $10,000.

2009 - In a wee bit of strife with the law
Police caught Gallen urinating near the head of a man, who was believed to have been his friend, in the Sydney CBD. He was charged with offensive conduct.

2011-2014 - The ASADA scandal
The most controversial stain on his career, Gallen was one of the faces of the catastrophic drugs scandal that saw a total of 17 past and present Cronulla players suspended in relation to taking prohibited substances in 2011. He accepted a reduced one-year suspension backdated to November, 2013, meaning Gallen only missed a handful of games in the 2014 season.”

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ ... m5xkil8stl

That isn’t even the full rap sheet.
I'm surprised you forgot to mention the time he grabbed and squeezed another players nuts, also about a decade ago. The fact you need to go back that long for grubby acts when I'm pointing out issues from last night (and every single week for the past decade) is a decent comparison of the players.
And before you resort to the more recent drug issues, shares your thoughts with us on Hudson Young's drug use and suspension. Just for perspective.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017

User avatar
Dr Zaius
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19602
Joined: April 15, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Queensland somewhere

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by Dr Zaius » June 29, 2019, 9:33 am

gergreg wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
gergreg wrote:
June 28, 2019, 11:06 pm
greeneyed wrote:gerg... I've conceded this round! But I'm looking forward to you getting stuck into Gallen during the next Sharks game!
He has many flaws and grubbiness in his past but I honestly don't see the level of grubbiness in him that I consistently see with Smith. I used to watch a helluva lot of MMA and BJJ and every second tackle Smith is applying some sort of BJJ hold. I appreciate that you probably don't recognise it like I do. That's ok.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
That’s OK, I understand you don’t see the truly awful person that Gallen is, because he once wore a sky blue jersey. Here’s some highlights:

“In 2008, Gallen attempted to rip out the stitches of Anthony Laffranchi's head after the Titans forward suffered a cut earlier in the game. He gouged at the cut and reopened the wound, forcing Laffranchi off the field again to the blood bin. Gallen received a three-match ban and some commentators called for him to be jailed for common assault.

2009 - The sledge that went too far
Gallen was forced to stand down from his captaincy duties after Dragons forward Micky Paea preceded with racial abuse allegations. To the match officials, Paea was heard saying: "He called me a black ****. He's a racist". Gallen was subsequently fined $10,000.

2009 - In a wee bit of strife with the law
Police caught Gallen urinating near the head of a man, who was believed to have been his friend, in the Sydney CBD. He was charged with offensive conduct.

2011-2014 - The ASADA scandal
The most controversial stain on his career, Gallen was one of the faces of the catastrophic drugs scandal that saw a total of 17 past and present Cronulla players suspended in relation to taking prohibited substances in 2011. He accepted a reduced one-year suspension backdated to November, 2013, meaning Gallen only missed a handful of games in the 2014 season.”

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ ... m5xkil8stl

That isn’t even the full rap sheet.
I'm surprised you forgot to mention the time he grabbed and squeezed another players nuts, also about a decade ago. The fact you need to go back that long for grubby acts when I'm pointing out issues from last night (and every single week for the past decade) is a decent comparison of the players.
And before you resort to the more recent drug issues, shares your thoughts with us on Hudson Young's drug use and suspension. Just for perspective.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
It's a fair point. Gallen is not a particular likeable person who was a complete grub in his early years. Whereas Smith continues to plod along being a complete prick and people kissing his ass for it.
RIP Greenbits: 2007-2014

yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15437
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton
Location: Sydney

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by yeh raiders » June 29, 2019, 9:43 am

^ that’s correct.

And at least Paul Gallen is an entertaining character off the field. I actually enjoy his commentary.

Far worse people in the game than Paul Gallen, e.g. Matt Lodge and Dylan Walker.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by greeneyed » June 29, 2019, 10:41 am

Dr Zaius wrote:
gergreg wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
gergreg wrote:
June 28, 2019, 11:06 pm
greeneyed wrote:gerg... I've conceded this round! But I'm looking forward to you getting stuck into Gallen during the next Sharks game!
He has many flaws and grubbiness in his past but I honestly don't see the level of grubbiness in him that I consistently see with Smith. I used to watch a helluva lot of MMA and BJJ and every second tackle Smith is applying some sort of BJJ hold. I appreciate that you probably don't recognise it like I do. That's ok.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
That’s OK, I understand you don’t see the truly awful person that Gallen is, because he once wore a sky blue jersey. Here’s some highlights:

“In 2008, Gallen attempted to rip out the stitches of Anthony Laffranchi's head after the Titans forward suffered a cut earlier in the game. He gouged at the cut and reopened the wound, forcing Laffranchi off the field again to the blood bin. Gallen received a three-match ban and some commentators called for him to be jailed for common assault.

2009 - The sledge that went too far
Gallen was forced to stand down from his captaincy duties after Dragons forward Micky Paea preceded with racial abuse allegations. To the match officials, Paea was heard saying: "He called me a black ****. He's a racist". Gallen was subsequently fined $10,000.

2009 - In a wee bit of strife with the law
Police caught Gallen urinating near the head of a man, who was believed to have been his friend, in the Sydney CBD. He was charged with offensive conduct.

2011-2014 - The ASADA scandal
The most controversial stain on his career, Gallen was one of the faces of the catastrophic drugs scandal that saw a total of 17 past and present Cronulla players suspended in relation to taking prohibited substances in 2011. He accepted a reduced one-year suspension backdated to November, 2013, meaning Gallen only missed a handful of games in the 2014 season.”

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ ... m5xkil8stl

That isn’t even the full rap sheet.
I'm surprised you forgot to mention the time he grabbed and squeezed another players nuts, also about a decade ago. The fact you need to go back that long for grubby acts when I'm pointing out issues from last night (and every single week for the past decade) is a decent comparison of the players.
And before you resort to the more recent drug issues, shares your thoughts with us on Hudson Young's drug use and suspension. Just for perspective.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
It's a fair point. Gallen is not a particular likeable person who was a complete grub in his early years. Whereas Smith continues to plod along being a complete prick and people kissing his ass for it.
Sorry, when did Gallen become Saint Paul? After he won a premiership when he should have been on a drug suspension? Or after he won a single Origin series when he should have been on a drug suspension?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18051
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by -PJ- » June 29, 2019, 11:09 am

Thought I'd weigh into this conversation...

Gallen is a despicable human, a bottom feeder of the highest quality..

That is all.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
Dr Zaius
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19602
Joined: April 15, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Queensland somewhere

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by Dr Zaius » June 29, 2019, 11:13 am

We've done the peptides scandel to death GE and we are going to have to agree to disagree about our perspectives on it. Regardless he served the sentence that was handed down and you had no problem with Scif pulling on a Raiders jumper.
RIP Greenbits: 2007-2014

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18051
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by -PJ- » June 29, 2019, 11:14 am

And say despicable like you're Daffy Duck..
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

gergreg
Steve Walters
Posts: 7244
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by gergreg » June 29, 2019, 2:08 pm

So apparently Sims is looking at a 2 game suspension for a late hit on Morgan. I didn't think it was too bad, doesn't look that late even in slow motion.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18051
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by -PJ- » June 29, 2019, 2:29 pm

It's the media mate, if they keep talkin it up we get results..

Which means GBurgess should get 12 weeks.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 29, 2019, 6:06 pm

Sironen double sparks Sea Eagles to big win over Titans



The Manly Sea Eagles scored four tries and led 20-2 at half-time yet coughed and spluttered their way to the finishing line in a second half that read 10-all for a 30-12 win in front of a crowd of 11,056 against a Titans team that were never truly in the contest.

Read more: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/29/sir ... er-titans/



The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 29, 2019, 6:15 pm

HALF TIME

Newcastle Knights 18 lead Brisbane Broncos 0
The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by greeneyed » June 29, 2019, 6:34 pm

That's pathetic. Ridiculous sin binning of the Knights' Gavet and the Broncos score a try on the next play.
Image

User avatar
Sid
Steve Walters
Posts: 7132
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by Sid » June 29, 2019, 6:34 pm

My surprise is something to be imagined
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

Brewdle
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1283
Joined: February 28, 2008, 8:52 pm
Favourite Player: Love em all

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by Brewdle » June 29, 2019, 7:04 pm

Darius is missing his daddy, move or retire mate, putrid defence


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14616
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by reptar » June 29, 2019, 7:05 pm

Darius Boyd proving he can do his turtle impersonation just as well at 6 as he does at 1.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14616
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by reptar » June 29, 2019, 7:06 pm

Brewdle wrote:Darius is missing his daddy, move or retire mate, putrid defence


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Hey, at least he made contact this time!
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 29, 2019, 7:17 pm

FULL TIME

Newcastle Knights 26 defeated Brisbane Broncos 12

No Ponga, no worries as Knights do enough to beat Broncos



David Klemmer turned in a performance that shows he’s ready to return to the Blues side for the State of Origin decider by leading the Newcastle Knights to a 26-12 win over Brisbane at McDonald Jones Stadium on Saturday night.

Read more: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/29/no- ... t-broncos/



Last edited by The Greenhouse on June 29, 2019, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Greenhouse score update service

gergreg
Steve Walters
Posts: 7244
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by gergreg » June 29, 2019, 7:29 pm

A fine exhibition of #Penaltybroncos tonight. Love to hear Nickman's reflections on the refereeing.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017

yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15437
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton
Location: Sydney

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by yeh raiders » June 30, 2019, 11:47 am

Ahh that was great to watch Ramien steamroll Boyd ! :thumbsup

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 30, 2019, 2:06 pm

New Zealand Warriors kick off to start the clash with the Penrith Panthers at Mt Smart Stadium.
The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 30, 2019, 2:14 pm

6th min TRY WARRIORS to Peter Hiku, just grounds it. No conversion.

Warriors 4-0
The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 30, 2019, 2:26 pm

20th min TRY PANTHERS to James Tamou under the posts, Maloney's good work sets it up. Converted Maloney.

Panthers 6-4
The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 30, 2019, 3:37 pm

SCORE UPDATE

62nd min New Zealand Warriors 16 lead Penrith Panthers 12

New Zealand Warriors

Tries
Peta Hiku 5'
Bunty Afoa 36'
David Fusitu'a 42'

Goals
Patrick Herbert 31'
Patrick Herbert 37'

Penrith Panthers

Tries
James Tamou 18'
Brent Naden 51'

Goals
Liam Martin 35'
Jarome Luai 42'

HALF TIME New Zealand Warriors 12 led Penrith Panthers 6
The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
The Greenhouse
Don Furner
Posts: 3508
Joined: July 11, 2018, 6:57 am

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by The Greenhouse » June 30, 2019, 3:50 pm

78th min TRY PANTHERS to Brent Naden. Incredible try, runs 80 metres to score under the posts. Why did the Raiders let him go again? That's levelled the scores and Maloney will convert to take the lead. And he does.

Panthers 18
Warriors 16
The Greenhouse score update service

User avatar
Sid
Steve Walters
Posts: 7132
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by Sid » June 30, 2019, 3:51 pm

Warriors are the most disappointing football team
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19079
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: 2019 NRL Round 15 - Teams and Game Day

Post by edwahu » June 30, 2019, 3:51 pm

Great try by Naden. Good to see him playing well, he always had what it took if he learnt to be even slightly competent as a defender.

Post Reply