2019 Queensland Origin team

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: Queensland Origin team

Post by Raiders_Pat »

Wiki Special wrote: May 23, 2019, 4:36 pm Ponga
Oates
Chambers
Gagai
Feldt
Munster
Cherry-Evans
Papalii
Hunt
McGuire
Kaufusi
Gillett
Arrow

Morgan
Napa
Fifita
Ofahengaue
Yeah that's not a bad way to go about it either. That was almost gonna be my side.
Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson

Post by Raiders_Pat »

As somebody who was a bit of a Cherry-Evans critic a few years back, I don't think there's any denying these days that he's one of the best halves in the comp and Queensland's best halfback.
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

I'm not sure he is the best halfback for Queensland though. He hasn't exactly shone at that level.
Wiki Special
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki

Post by Wiki Special »

edwahu wrote: May 23, 2019, 6:24 pm I'm not sure he is the best halfback for Queensland though. He hasn't exactly shone at that level.
He struggled when the superstars had ownership of the team for sure. But he was outstanding in Game 3 last year.
Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson

Post by Raiders_Pat »

Wiki Special wrote: May 23, 2019, 6:37 pm
edwahu wrote: May 23, 2019, 6:24 pm I'm not sure he is the best halfback for Queensland though. He hasn't exactly shone at that level.
He struggled when the superstars had ownership of the team for sure. But he was outstanding in Game 3 last year.
Yeah I'd argue that he wasn't as complete a player during those earlier runs either