Super League 2019

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Super League 2019

Post by greeneyed »

Very good start to Super League this morning, great match between St Helens and Wigan. St Helens ran out winners, 22-12.
the bone
John Ferguson

Re: Rugby League 2019

Post by the bone »

Its crazy how early their season starts

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

the bone wrote:Its crazy how early their season starts

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Northern hemisphere. It’s crazy how late their season starts.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Incredible finish in Hull KR V Hull FC. Try in the corner with six seconds left to win it! 18-16 at full time. 12,100 there, packed and what an atmosphere!
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by LimeGreenMachine »

Warrington vs Leeds

Big win for the Wolves. 26-6. Austin was solid to good. Some nice passing , one lead to a try for him. A couple of nice kicks. Looked dangerous when he ran , but didn't do a whole lot of that. His defence was good too , marked up on Hurrell.

One thing I hate about the English game , is the play the balls. No attempt to play it with the foot , majority roll it and step over it. What that causes is them trying to get a quick play the ball which results in many ruck infringements and penalties. Very sloppy look for the game just to try and speed it up a few seconds.
Makaveli
Bradley Clyde

Post by Makaveli »

LimeGreenMachine wrote:Warrington vs Leeds

Big win for the Wolves. 26-6. Austin was solid to good. Some nice passing , one lead to a try for him. A couple of nice kicks. Looked dangerous when he ran , but didn't do a whole lot of that. His defence was good too , marked up on Hurrell.

One thing I hate about the English game , is the play the balls. No attempt to play it with the foot , majority roll it and step over it. What that causes is them trying to get a quick play the ball which results in many ruck infringements and penalties. Very sloppy look for the game just to try and speed it up a few seconds.
Agree. Hard to watch given the recent crackdown in the NRL regarding play the balls. Also, the 10 always seems skinny, like the defense is already up before the ball has cleared the ruck.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk