Inglis banned for two Tests, loses Kangaroos captaincy

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: Inglis banned for two Tests, loses Kangaroos captaincy

Post by Manbush »

If Cordner has never hit a woman he’s already a more suitable candidate than Inglis.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

greeneyed wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote: October 3, 2018, 7:44 am
greeneyed wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote: October 3, 2018, 5:16 am You really struggle to say anything positive about any NSW representative that's never played for the Raiders don't you GE.
No.
Sprinkle a bit of positivity on us GE
Peter Sterling is terribly underrated by rugby league historians and is possibly the best half back I've ever seen play. His battle for supremacy with Steve Mortimer, another incredibly talented half back... well those were the days.
Well I guess that's a start. It would probably be more meaningful if you could nominate someone that has strapped on a boot in the last 25 years.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Dr Zaius wrote: October 3, 2018, 4:23 pm
greeneyed wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote: October 3, 2018, 7:44 am
greeneyed wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote: October 3, 2018, 5:16 am You really struggle to say anything positive about any NSW representative that's never played for the Raiders don't you GE.
No.
Sprinkle a bit of positivity on us GE
Peter Sterling is terribly underrated by rugby league historians and is possibly the best half back I've ever seen play. His battle for supremacy with Steve Mortimer, another incredibly talented half back... well those were the days.
Well I guess that's a start. It would probably be more meaningful if you could nominate someone that has strapped on a boot in the last 25 years.
Here's some more positivity! I always liked Andrew Ettingshausen until he hugged Paul Gallen. I met Rod Wishart during the 1994 Kangaroo Tour, and he was a first class bloke. Very nice, happy bloke with absolutely no ego and happy to talk to fans.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

It's difficult to say something positive about NSW players in the past 25 years... given NSW has been dreadful for more than a decade.

Here's one... I once met Mitchell Pearce at a training session for the Auckland Nines... and he seemed like a very nice bloke, came up and talked to us, even though we were Raiders fans.

Here's another... Ryan Girdler seemed like a good bloke, great try scorer.

I think that's about all I can muster.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

gergreg wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote:You really struggle to say anything positive about any NSW representative that's never played for the Raiders don't you GE.
Settle down, Josh McGuire would make a fantastic Kangaroos captain.

But seriously I don't see who else in the side would make a better captain than The current Premiership and Origin winning captain.
Fixed
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

greeneyed wrote:It's difficult to say something positive about NSW players in the past 25 years... given NSW has been dreadful for more than a decade.

Here's one... I once met Mitchell Pearce at a training session for the Auckland Nines... and he seemed like a very nice bloke, came up and talked to us, even though we were Raiders fans.

I know that you're hurtin big guy
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Dr Zaius wrote:
greeneyed wrote:It's difficult to say something positive about NSW players in the past 25 years... given NSW has been dreadful for more than a decade.

I know that you're hurtin big guy
Feels like you’re learnin, bout life the hard way, and it ain’t workin
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021