2017 World Cup

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: 2017 World Cup

Post by greeneyed »

England have a plan for RLWC dominance

ENGLAND head coach Wayne Bennett remains undaunted by the cancellation of his proposed warm weather training camp. Bennett sought to hone England’s preparations for the end-of-year World Cup in Australia and New Zealand with a trip to Dubai in early January for the cream of his Super League-based players, and then a Test match in Sydney in May.

"We know when the next World Cup is and how can we manipulate our domestic season to give us the best opportunity, especially when it’s in this country, so that we’ve got the best players in the best shape to be able to go after it."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/test-c ... 38cebfd7f0
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Mal Meninga won’t pick Semi Radradra for Kangaroos given planned move to union

SEMI Radradra’s defection to French union has cost him any chance at Kangaroos selection in the near future as Mal Meninga takes a stand against rugby league deserters.

"If a player decides to go to another code, they’ll be in extreme doubt in my eyes. Semi is committed to another sport, and generally speaking we want to be developing and putting time into players that are staying in rugby league."

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kangaro ... 058383a362
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

England rugby league coach Wayne Bennett open to picking eligible NRL players for The Lions

Wayne Bennett has left the door ajar to pick Australian-born players for England's World Cup campaign.

Speaking at a media opportunity in Manchester, Bennett also shouldered responsibility for a controversial training camp in Dubai last month being cancelled, saying he did not communicate properly with Super League clubs.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-l ... uex2i.html
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

New Zealand Kiwis Jesse Bromwich, Kevin Proctor out of World Cup

Kiwis pair Jesse Bromwich and Kevin Proctor have been ruled out of the season-ending 2017 Rugby League World Cup, with the New Zealand Rugby League announcing both players won't be considered for selection following an off-field incident in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Read more: http://www.nrl.com/bromwich-proctor-out ... fault.aspx

New Zealand Rugby League statement

Kiwis Coach David Kidwell and New Zealand Rugby League have made the decision that Jesse Bromwich and Kevin Proctor will not be considered for the upcoming Rugby League World Cup campaign.

"I can’t express my disappointment enough in their actions in the early hours of Saturday morning.

"We have values to uphold, they have broken my trust, their team mates trust and the trust of the New Zealand public," Kidwell says.

"In our Te Iwi Kiwi house no one is bigger than the team.

"Now we move forward and focus on the Rugby League World Cup."

Chief Executive Alex Hayton says "NZRL 100% backs the decision not to consider these two men.

"We must uphold the values of the game.

"NZRL and the Kiwis will continue to work hard to ensure the people of New Zealand are proud to support our teams both on and off the field."

New Zealand Rugby League media
kiwi raider
Steve Walters

Post by kiwi raider »

Madness. I understand wanting to make a stand but when every other player in the nrl is getting 2 week bans why the hell would you ban them from a tournament 5/6 months in the future
LP Raider
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Master Bateman

Post by LP Raider »

Bingo, I have kids and don't want mine growing up idolising these idiots.

Money spent elsewhere.
WorkChoice
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Green eyed Mick »

Harsh but fair. I don't personally subscribe to all that patriotic drivel but lot's of people would consider these players to have been representing their country.

If it was next week when they got busted, when they are back with their clubs it's a different issue.
kiwi raider
Steve Walters

Post by kiwi raider »

Green eyed Mick wrote:Harsh but fair. I don't personally subscribe to all that patriotic drivel but lot's of people would consider these players to have been representing their country.

If it was next week when they got busted, when they are back with their clubs it's a different issue.
Really? Makes absolutely no difference to me, especially once the game is over
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

World Cup squads as they are announced:

AUSTRALIA: Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Munster, Felise Kaufusi, Jordan McLean, Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm), Darius Boyd, Ben Hunt, Matt Gillett (Brisbane Broncos), Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic (Manly Sea Eagles), Josh Dugan, Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons), James Maloney, Valentine Holmes, Wade Graham, Andrew Fifita (Cronulla Sharks), Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters), Michael Morgan (North Queensland Cowboys), Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers), David Klemmer (Canterbury Bulldogs)

Coach: Mal Meninga

FRANCE: Lucas Albert, Jason Baitieri, Julian Bousquet, Nabil Djalout, Benjamin Garcia, Thibaut Margalet, Fouad Yaha (Catalans Dragons), Bastien Ader, Clement Boyer, Mark Kheirallah (Tolouse Olympique), Maxime Herold, Mickael Rouch (Limoux Grizzlies) Guillaume Bonnet, Damien Cardace (FC Lezignan), Olivier Arnaud (SO Avignong), William Barthau, John Boudebza (London Broncos), Antoni Maria, Eloi Pelissier (Leigh Centurions), Hakim Miloudi (Hull F.C), Gadwin Springer (Castleford Tigers), Theo Fages (St Helens), Benjamin Jullien (Warrington Wolves), Romain Navarrete (Wigan Warriors)

Coach: Aurelien Cologni

WALES (train on squad): Larne Patrick (Castleford Tigers), Zak Williams (Coventry Bears), Courtney Davies, Steve Parry, Lewis Reece (all Gloucestershire All Golds), Danny Ansell (Hunslet), Sam Hopkins (Leigh Centurions), Michael Channing, Ben Evans, Dalton Grant, Elliot Kear, Rhys Williams (all London Broncos), Josh Ralph (Newcastle Knights), Matty Barron (Newcastle Thunder), Joe Burke (Oldham), Caleb Aekins, Daniel Brown (both Penrith Panthers), Ant Walker (Rochdale Hornets), Craig Kopczak (Salford Red Devils), Matty Fozard (Sheffield Eagles), Morgan Evans, Connor Farrer, Andrew Gay, Christiaan Roets (all South Wales Ironmen), Regan Grace, Elliot Jenkins, Morgan Knowles, Ben Morris, Calvin Wellington (all St Helens), Rhodri Lloyd (Swinton Lions), Jake Emmitt, Dan Fleming (both Toronto Wolfpack), Rhys Evans (Warrington Wolves), Gil Dudson, Lloyd White (both Widnes Vikings), Phil Joseph (Workington Town), Matty Seamark (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)

Coach: John Kear

USA: Jonathan Taylor Alley (Central Florida Warriors), Ryan Burroughs (Toronto Wolfpack), Charles ‘CJ’ Cortalano (White Plains Wombats), Joseph Eichner (Toronto Wolfpack), Bureta Faraimo (NZ Warriors), Gabriel Farley (Philadelphia Fight), Kristian Freed (White Plains Wombats), Daniel Howard (Wentworthville Magpies), Stephen Howard (Mounties), Martwain Johnston (Delaware Black Foxes), Andrew Kneisly (Philadelphia Fight), Corey Makelim (Mounties), Fotukava ‘Hiko’ Malu (Atlanta Rhinos), David Marando (Belrose Eagles), Nicholas Newlin (Atlanta Rhinos), Mark Offerdahl (London Broncos), Edward Pettybourne (Tweed Heads Seagulls), Joshua Rice (New York Knights), Matthew Shipway (South Newcastle), Samuel Tochtermann-Talbott (Tweed Heads Seagulls), David Ulch (Tampa Mayhem), Taioalo Junior Vaivai (Illawarra Wests Devils), Matthew Walsh (White Plains Wombats)

Coach: Brian McDermott

ITALY (train on squad): Aidan Guerra (Sydney Roosters); Alberto Mariani (Brianza Tigers), Alec Susino (Mounties), Alex Mammone (Halifax), Alvise Rigo (Leoni Venetians), Brenden Santi (Sydney Roosters/Wyong Roos), Chris Centrone (Wyong Roos), Colin Wilkie (Northern Pride), Christophe Calegari (Palau XIII Broncos), Daniel Alvaro (Parramatta Eels), Fabio Borina (Spartans Catania), Dean Parata (Blacktown Workers), Edoardo Pezzano (Spartans Catania/Tully Tigers), Emanuele Passera (XIII of the Ducato), Fabrizio Ciaurro (XIII of the Ducato), Gavin Hiscox (Central Queensland Capras), Gioele Celerino (Saluzzo NWR/Tully Tigers), Giorgio Draghi (Brianza Tigers), Giuseppe Pagani (Lions Brescia), Ismail Byaoui (Lions Brescia), Jack Campagnolo (Northern Pride), Jack Johns (Newcastle Knights), James Tedesco (Wests Tigers), Jayden Walker (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Jaume Giorgis (Saluzzo NWR), Joe Tramontana (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Joel Riethmuller (Northern Pride), Josh Aloiai (Wests Tigers), Josh Mantellato (Wyong Roos), Justin Castellaro (Northern Pride), Kieran Quabba (Townsville Districts Blackhawks), Lorenzo Leandro (Lions Brescia), Lucas Bruzzone (Saluzzo NWR), Luis Lollo (Brianza Tigers), Luke Polselli (Manly Sea Eagles), Mark Minichiello (Hull FC), Mason Cerruto (Penrith Panthers/St Marys), Matt Parata (Souths Logan Magpies), Mirco Bergamasco (Leoni Veneti), Nathan Brown (Parramatta Eels), Nathan Milone (Wests Tigers), Oliver Gildart (Wigan Warriors), Davide Spinnato (XIII Lovers Palermo), Patrick Ziliotti (Brianza Tigers), Richard Lepori (Oldham Roughyeds), Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons), Ryan Ghietti (Northern Pride), Ryan King (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Ryan Tramonte (Windsor Wolves), Igor Gianmario (Spartans Catania), Shannon Wakeman (Huddersfield Giants), Simone Boscolo (Leoni Veneto/Tully Tigers), Terry Campese (Queanbeyan Blues), Tommaso Nicoli (Leoni Venetians).

LEBANON (train on squad): Mark Daoud (Asquith), Jamie Clark, Ahmad Ellaz, Abraham el Zakhem, Elie el Zakhem, Adnan el Zbaidieh (Auburn Warriors), Mario Boustani, Chris Saab, Nick Kassis (Blacktown Workers), Kayne Kalache, Michael Lichaa, Raymond Moujalli (Canterbury Bankstown), Imad Chidiac (Jounieh RLFC), Ben Chahoud (Hills Bulls), Wael Harb, Raymond Sabat (Lycans FC), Bilal Maarbani (Manly Sea Eagles), Abbas Miski (North Sydney), Anthony Layoun, Tim Mannah, Mitchell Moses (Parramatta), Adam Doueihi, Robbie Farah (South Sydney), Ali Abou Arabi (Tripoli RLFC), Danny Barakat, Mitchell Mammary, Tarek el Masri, Elias Sukkar (Wentworthville), Alex Twal, Bernard Kairouz, Jaleel Seve Derbas, Christian Yassmin (Wests Tigers), James Elias (West Newcastle), Toufic el Hage (Wolves RLFC)

Coach: Brad Fittler
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

RLWC 2017: Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga apologises to dumped Sam Thaiday

Mal Meninga has apologised profusely to jettisoned forward Sam Thaiday, after Thaiday failed to receive a phone call to be informed of his axing from the 24-man squad for the upcoming World Cup.

"It's my fault. There's no excuses. I apologised to Sam, I had a good yarn to him. I couldn't be more apologetic to be more honest with you," Meninga said.

Read more: http://www.nrl.com/meninga-apologises-t ... fault.aspx
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

RLWC 2017: PNG Hunters expected to dominate Kumuls World Cup squad

The Papua New Guinea Hunters are expected to provide the biggest contingent of players in the Kumuls Rugby League World Cup squad, which gets announced in Port Moresby today.

Marum is also expected to call on a handful of established NRL players such as Brisbane Broncos utility David Mead, Canberra Raiders hooker Kurt Baptiste and Cronulla rake James Segeyaro.

Read more: http://www.radionz.co.nz/international/ ... -cup-squad
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

RLWC 2017: Former Canberra Raiders winger Sisa Waqa on comeback trail for Fiji

Veteran Sisa Waqa is on a comeback trail. After playing rugby union in France, the for­mer Melbourne Storm and Canberra Raiders winger is hoping to make the Vodafone Fijian Bati squad for the Rugby League World Cup, which starts on October 27, in Australia. Australian Fijians head coach Wes Naiqama is giving him a last chance as he leads them against the Fiji Residents side in the Battle of the Bati this Saturday 3pm at the National Stadium, Laucala Bay.

Overseas Fijians

1. Sitiveni Mocedreke - Rabbitohs / North Sydney Bears
2. Mikaele Ravalawa - Canberra Raiders
3. Sisa Waqa
4. Leveni Tani tbc - Fassifern Bombers
5. Isacc Lumelume - Cronulla Sharks
6. Henry Raiwalui - Mounties RLFC
7. Maurice Kennedy - Mounties RLFC
8. Eloni Vunakece - Wyong Roos / Sydney Roosters
9. Jimmy Storer - Port Kembla District RLFC
10. Ben Nakubuwai - Tweed Heads Seagulls RLFC / Gold Coast Titans
11. D'Rhys Miller - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
12. Taane Milne - St. George Illawarra Dragons / Illawarra RLFC
13. Jnr Roqica - London Broncos RL
14. Joe Lovadua - STGI Dragons u20s
15. Kali Tani - Fassifern
16. Pio Sokobalavu - Wests Tigers ISP
17. King Vuniyawayawa - Vodafone Warriors ISP
18. Lamar Liolevave- Tweed Heads Seagulls

UNAVAILABLE
Maika Sivo (Penrith Panthers withdrawn)
Everatt Vaurasi
Tyrone Phillips
Sarafu Faitiaki

Read more: http://fijisun.com.fj/2017/10/04/sisa-h ... -comeback/
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

RLWC 2017: Taumalolo opts for Tonga over New Zealand Kiwis

Jason Taumalolo has provided a massive boost for Tonga's World Cup campaign by deciding to make himself available for Kristian Woolf's team ahead of New Zealand - as he did in 2013. However, he insisted he wasn't turning his back on the Kiwis and still hoped to continue his 10 Test career in the black jersey after the World Cup.

Read more: http://www.nrl.com/taumalolo-opts-for-t ... fault.aspx
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

Haha sure buddy.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Geez the Kiwis must be dirty with JTs decision.

And to just walk back into the Kiwi camp after the World Cup and be welcomed with open arms.

Surely not..
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
CJR
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Cotric

Post by CJR »

zim
Laurie Daley

Post by zim »

Apparently another 7 kiwis following Lolo:

Tui Lolohea (Wests Tigers)
Solomone Kata (Warriors)
Konrad Hurrell (Titans)
Manu Vatuvei (Salford)
Manu Ma’u (Eels)
David Fusitu’a (Warriors)
Sio Siua Taukeiaho (Roosters)

All declaring for Tonga.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Is Italy's train on squad half of Italy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

zim wrote:Apparently another 7 kiwis following Lolo:

Tui Lolohea (Wests Tigers)
Solomone Kata (Warriors)
Konrad Hurrell (Titans)
Manu Vatuvei (Salford)
Manu Ma’u (Eels)
David Fusitu’a (Warriors)
Sio Siua Taukeiaho (Roosters)

All declaring for Tonga.
Lol @ kidwell
zim
Laurie Daley

Post by zim »

They can still put together a competitive side:

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Dean Whare
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Jordan Rapana
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Kodi Nikorima
10. Adam Blair (c)
11. Joseph Tapine
12. Simon Mannering
13. Martin Taupau

14. Danny Levi
15. Isaac Liu
16. Russell Packer
17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Can definitely make the semis with that side.

Edit:
Updated now the squad is available. It's weaker than I thought it was going to be.
Last edited by zim on October 5, 2017, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
julian87
Laurie Daley

Post by julian87 »

That's far from competitive.

Definitely behind Australia, England and probably only on par with the 2 pacific nations.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

Australia will pump that kiwis side.
Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

2017 World Cup

Post by Dusty »

Andrew Fifita pulls out of Australian team to play for Tonga at the RLWC

Fox Sports News

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
RTW
David Furner
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by RTW »

Hopefully his cards are marked and we see the end of him for NSW as well.

I could really get behind a front to rotation of McLean, Campbell Gillard, Boyd , Trjboavic(sp) running out for NSW.

dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

RTW wrote:Hopefully his cards are marked and we see the end of him for NSW as well.

I could really get behind a front to rotation of McLean, Campbell Gillard, Boyd , Trjboavic(sp) running out for NSW.

needs more Vaughan
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Dusty wrote:Andrew Fifita pulls out of Australian team to play for Tonga at the RLWC

Fox Sports News

Makes it slightly less difficult to cheer for the Aussies.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Dusty wrote:Andrew Fifita pulls out of Australian team to play for Tonga at the RLWC

Fox Sports News

Good, that reduces the jerk quotient in the Kangaroos slightly.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

All the latest World Cup squads:

Australia

Darius Boyd, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Will Chambers, Boyd Cordner (vc), Cooper Cronk, Josh Dugan, Tyson Frizell, Dane Gagai, Matt Gillett, Wade Graham, Valentine Holmes, Ben Hunt, Felise Kaufusi, David Klemmer, Josh McGuire, James Maloney, Jordan McLean, Michael Morgan, Cameron Munster, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith (c), Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, Aaron Woods

New Zealand

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Martin Taupau, Jordan Rapana, Gerard Beale, Dean Whare, Brad Takairangi, Thomas Leuluai, Isaac Liu, Shaun Johnson, Adam Blair (c), Danny Levi, Kodi Nikorima, Elijah Taylor, Simon Mannering, Russell Packer, Peta Hiku, Jason Nightingale, Te Maire Martin, Joseph Tapine, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Kenny Bromwich, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Addin Fonua-Blake

England

Due Monday October 9

Samoa

TBC

Fiji

TBC

Tonga

Andrew Fifita, Mahe Fonua, David Fusitu'a, Siliva Havilli, Ata Hingano, Will Hopoate,Konrad Hurrell,Michael Jennings, Solomone Kata, Sione Katoa, Samisoni Langi, Tuimoala Lolohea, Sika Manu, Manu Ma'u, Sam Moa, Ben Murdoch Masila, Joe Ofahengaue, Tevita Pangai Jnr, Ukuma Ta'ai, Sio Siua Taukieaho, Jason Taumalolo, Peni Terepo, Daniel Tupou, Manu Vatuvei

Papua New Guinea

Ase Boas, David Mead, Enock Maki, Garry Lo, James Segeyaro, Justin Olam, Kato Ottio, Kurt Baptiste, Lachlan Lam, Luke Page, Moses Meninga, Nene MacDonald, Nixon Put, Paul Aiton, Rhys Martin, Rod Griffin, Stanton Albert, Stargroth Amean, Thompson Teteh, Wartovo Puara Jnr, Wellington Albert, Watson Boas, Willie Minoga

Italy

Daniel Alvaro, Mirco Bergamasco, Nathan Brown, Christopher Calegari, Jake Campagnolo, Terry Campese, Justin Castellaro, Geole Cellurino, Chris Centrone, Mason Cerruto, Ryan Ghietti, Oliver Gildart, Jaume Giorgis, Gavin Hiscox, Jack Johns, Richard Lepori, Josh Mantellato, Mark Minichiello (c), Nathan Milone, Giuseppe Pagani, Ricardo Parata, Dean Parata, Emanuelle Passera, Eduardo Pezzano, Keiran Quabba, Joel Reithmuller, Brendan Santi, James Tedesco, Joel Tramontana, Paul Vaughan, Jayden Walker, Colin Wilkie, Shannon Wakeman

Fiji

Due Saturday October 7

Wales

Due Tuesday October 10

Scotland

Due Tuesday October 10

USA

Jonathan Taylor Alley, Ryan Burroughs, Charles 'CJ' Cortalano, Joseph Eichner, Bureta Faraimo, Gabriel Farley, Kristian Freed, Daniel Howard, Stephen Howard, Martwain Johnston, Andrew Kneisly, Corey Makelim, Fotukava 'Hiko' Malu, David Marando, Nicholas Newlin, Mark Offerdahl, Edward Pettybourne, Joshua Rice, Matthew Shipway, Samuel Tochtermann-Talbott, David Ulch, Taioalo Junior Vaivai, Matthew Walsh

France

Bastien Ader, Olivier Arnaud, Lucas Albert, Jason Baitieri, William Barthau, Guillaume Bonnet, Julian Bousquet, Clement Boyer, Damien Cardace, Nabil Djalout, Theo Fages, John Boudebza, Benjamin Garcia, Maxime Herold, Benjamin Jullien, Thibault Margalet, Anthony Maria, Hakim Miloudi, Mark Keirallah, Roman Navarette, Eloi Pelissier, Mickael Rouch, Gadwin Springer, Fouad Yaha

Lebanon

TBC

Ireland

TBC

All squads due by Friday October 13, with the tournament to kick off in Melbourne on Friday October 27 when Australia takes on England.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Northern Raider wrote:

Fox Sports News

Makes it slightly less difficult to cheer for the Aussies.
Pfft. I'm going for everyone else!
Love the passion the island nations play with. Love PNG! Huge underdogs but they love rugbyleague.

Hope USA goes well, and the likes of France and Wales give a good showing.

I enjoy these games. It means so much to represent your nation/ heritage.
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I won't be going for Australia. No Raiders. Team full of jerks.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

greeneyed wrote:I won't be going for Australia. No Raiders. Team full of jerks.
Yeahm good point. **** em. Go Samoa!
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
zim
Laurie Daley

Post by zim »

julian87 wrote:That's far from competitive.

Definitely behind Australia, England and probably only on par with the 2 pacific nations.
Making it to the semis is competitive. Australia will dominate this tournament. It's a race to 2nd place.
Edit: Updated my team now the squad is released. I think it's even weaker than I originally had it. Real chance they don't make the semis.
Last edited by zim on October 5, 2017, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Tonga and Samoa could be very strong.
zim
Laurie Daley

Post by zim »

RTW wrote:Hopefully his cards are marked and we see the end of him for NSW as well.

Mine looks like
8. Klemmer
10. Vaughan

16. McClean
17. RCG

Both our lists look better without Woods and Fifita :)
zim
Laurie Daley

Post by zim »

greeneyed wrote:Tonga and Samoa could be very strong.
Agreed. They are going to be seriously lacking in the halves though.